Wednesday 16 December 2009

The Enemies Within - production photos

As promised here are a few photos from The Enemies Within. I have been hearing nothing but excellent things about the show from audiences and colleagues. I can't comment personally as I am yet to see it but I am hoping to later in the week. I am ashamed to admit I don;t see nearly enough of our studio work so I am hoping this kicks me into more direct action.

Since reading about this show, it has tuned me in to industrial relations. Namely, the situation with Royal Mail and their hardworking posties (in this techno capable day and age we have forgotten the valuable and often essential service these people offered in times gone by and still today) and the action by British Airways cabin crew that could scupper many a festive holiday plan. So, although it is 25 years since the Great Miner's Strike, it is extremely relevant right now.

Anyway, here are the photos...

blog comments powered by Disqus