Friday 20 November 2009

Sneak preview...

We will be entering tech week next for Oliver Twist. Although I can't believe the festive show has come about so quickly, I am more than a little excited for one of several reasons. I loved A Christmas Carol (also Dickens of course), the cast are a bunch of super nice people, Josette, the Director, is one of the most enthusiastic people I have ever met and I admire her immensely and then there is Dawn Allsopp's set.

It never ceases to amaze me how changeable the auditorium is and there is always something marvellous and magical about the set for the festive show. So without futher ado here is a sneak preview...now I don't want to ruin it for you so I have just included images of a few areas rather than it in its entirety but if you would rather wait for the show to open then close you eyes now...




Amazingly, these are images taken of the model for the set not the actually thing that is in the process of being constructed in our workshop but what a wonderful model. So detailed, so life like. Loving your work Dawn!

And next week perhaps some costumes...

blog comments powered by Disqus