Thursday 13 August 2009

Sing When You're Winning - production shots

I managed to sneak into the tech rehearsal for Sing When You're Winning (see the deets here). I am not a very good photographer, the lighting, the movement and the fact I couldn't use the flash mean't that a fair few pictures look like the one below...looks kinda cool but not very good for showing you what the show is all about. I have the greatest respect for Ian Tilton our production photographer for managing to capture such great production shots for our shows as it is not easy.

Anyway, here is one of the set. the photo doesn't do it justice as it looks really great and Lisa's inspired monochromatic colour scheme with accents of red works really well.
Here are some of the cast...


And here's the rest of them busting some moves or something...

They look a little apprehensive below don't they and I got a little carried away with photoshop...


And here's the Head of activ8 - the notorious C.A.Z. I tried to get photos of Lisa who is directing but she remains elusive as it was too dark. I think perhaps that is the mystique of Director types.
If the photos don't convince you then you need to blame my skills not the show as it looks (and sounds) great. The first show takes place this evening with further shows for Saturday. Tickets are a snip at only £6. You can read more about it and book your tickets here...
blog comments powered by Disqus