Thursday 14 February 2008

Manners cost nothing.....

...so my Mum always told me. She was big on manners and particularly 'Thank You 'letters for those that ever showed kindness or gave me presents. I was delighted to see that some still take the 'Thank You' letter seriously when a whole batch of these landed on my desk from both Salesbury CE Primary School and Lord Street Primary School thanking us for their enjoyable visits to see our festive show. I have scanned in a few of the letters below and as you can see the children have been very generous with their compliments and kind words and we've had some fantastic pictures. You should be able to click on the images and enlarge them if you are having trouble reading them - it's worth it. They're great!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment