Wednesday 5 December 2007

STOP PRESS - Theatre Awards News Just In

For those of you that are at home or work and on the edge of your seats awaiting the results of the MEN Theatre Awards, then wait no more. Thanks to my insider at the event I can confirm the news as it breaks.

I have just heard that Octagon nominee And Did Those Feet has won 'Best New Play' and James and the Giant Peach have walked away with 'Family Show'!!

So there we have it! Two awards for the Octagon this year and a big congratulations to all concerned! I have asked my roving reporter to try and get a few pictures of the goings on, award acceptances and general frivolity and will hopefully post them in due course!

Update: here's a run down of all the winners and the panels thoughts. And you can read more and see some photos of the event here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment